Mary Condell Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy – Brighton & Hove, Sussex
I am an experienced psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and counsellor, offering professional help for many of life’s difficulties.
I am a registered member of the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council, the UK’s regulator for complimentary healthcare practitioners. I am also registered with:
- General Hypnotherapy Register,
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council
- The Hypnotherapy Association.
I adhere to professional trading standards strict code of ethics.
I work with clients using a mix of Psychotherapy, Solution Focused Therapy, Hypnosis and Coaching. In addition, I take a holistic approach to healing, paying attention to the connection between the mind, body and spirit by looking at diet, lifestyle and mindful attention. I also use EFT and the principles of Matrix Reimprinting.
I am committed to ongoing professional development and regularly attend training events to improve my professional skills.
- Diploma Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Uncommon Knowledge)
- Certificate Human Givens Psychotherapy
- Level 2 Certificate in Initial Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- Understanding & Stopping Addictive Behaviour (Mindfields College)
- Fast Trauma (PTSD) and Phobia Cure (Mindfields College)
- City & Guilds Teacher Training
- Naturopathic Clinician in Nutritional Healing
- I am currently working towards my Masters Degree in Human Givens Psychotherapy at Nottingham Trent University.
I also provide independent courses and workshops in ‘Life Management’ skills and ‘Emotional Management’ in the private sector, at Varndean College Brighton and East and West Sussex Adult Education. If you would like further information about the courses, please call or email me or visit my training page.
“I have worked with Mary both as a client and as a practitioner and can fully recommend her as an excellent practitioner with her feet firmly on the ground and her methods based in strong and appropriate therapeutic techniques. Her quality of listening is superb as is her wise and intelligent feedback. Her successes with clients that I have referred to her speaks for itself. I totally recommend her as a therapist.”
Philippa King, Restorative Massage Therapist & Yoga Teacher.