I am an experienced psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, counsellor and life coach, offering professional help for many of life’s difficulties. I have enjoyed being in private practice in Fiveways, Brighton since 2002.
I am a registered member of the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council, the UK’s regulator for complimentary healthcare practitioners.
I am also registered with The Hypnotherapy Association and I adhere to professional trading standards strict professional code of ethics.
I am committed to ongoing professional development and regularly attend training events to improve my professional skills.
I have worked with Mary both as a client and as a practitioner and can fully recommend her as an excellent practitioner with her feet firmly on the ground and her methods based in strong and appropriate therapeutic techniques. Her quality of listening is superb as is her wise and intelligent feedback. Her successes with clients that I have referred to her speaks for itself. I totally recommend her as a therapist.
- Diploma Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy (Uncommon Knowledge)
- Certificate Human Givens Psychotherapy
- Level 2 Certificate in Initial Counselling Skills (CPCAB)
- Understanding & Stopping Addictive Behaviour (Mindfields College)
- Fast Trauma (PTSD) and Phobia Cure (Mindfields College)
- City & Guilds Teacher Training
- Naturopathic Nutritional Healing
- Matrix Reimprinting & EFT Practitioner
I also provide independent courses and workshops in ‘Life Management’ skills and ‘Emotional Management’ in the private sector, at Varndean College Brighton and East and West Sussex Adult Education. If you would like further information about the courses, please call or email me or visit my training page.